Summer is heating up and what better way to celebrate the season than with family and friends in the middle of Lakewood Ranch’s living room.
In honor of its 10th anniversary and to celebrate its valued customers, Polo Grill and Bar, a Lakewood Ranch-based restaurant specializing in American cuisine with a global flair, launched a special 10-for-$10 lunch menu on July 10, featuring 10 delicious entrees for only $10.
The special anniversary promotion will run throughout the summer, and you won’t want to miss it.
Menu items include:
▪ Red snapper sliders with a whole grain dijonnaise
▪ Butter beef sliders with bacon, swiss and red onion
▪ House corned beef sliders with French yellow mustard
▪ Pan seared crab cakes with a creole remoulade and arugula
▪ Pasta arrabiata with shrimp in a spicy tomato and garlic sauce
▪ Pasta fresca with salmon, tomato, arugula and olive oil
▪ Pressed smoked ham on mini croissants with aged cheddar
▪ Turkey croissant with applewood smoked bacon and Swiss cheese
▪ Mediterranean tuna melts with roma tomato and crostini
▪ Grilled chicken and ranch snack wrap with tomato, lettuce and cheddar cheese
If that’s not enough to satisfy your palette, the menu also features a pair of $4 sweet bites, including salted chocolate chip cookies and strawberry and lemongrass sorbet.